J-Plasma: A Matter of energyJust as a liquid can be excited into a gas state, plasma is created by adding energy to a gas. J-Plasma uses helium gas, passed across an energized electrode – which can also be extended for an enhanced cutting effect- to create a focused stream of low-current cold plasma. With its high level of precision and minimal thermal spread, J-Plasma can enable and improve surgical and non surgical treatment across a broad range of specialties and procedures. Helium plasma focuses RF energy for greater control of tissue effect, enabling a high level of precision and virtually eliminating unintended tissue trauma. These properties may allow surgeons to use the energy on and around sensitive structures. It is a surgical tool used for the cutting, coagulation, ablation and dissection of tissue.
Cold atmospheric plasma (CAP)Cold atmospheric plasma (CAP) has been well studied in the scientific community over the last few years for its unique ability to preferentially destroy different types of cancer and bacterial cells. The CAP produced by J-Plasma results in charged particles, reactive species and high electric fields that can act individually and synergistically on biological cells. Research in this new area of science has shown the benefit of CAP for many therapeutic and cosmetic applications, and ongoing work continues to reveal new medical uses for cold plasma. J-Plasma is the only energy device incorporating the advances benefits of CAP, and is configures for use in open, laparoscopic and robotic procedures.
- Plastic Surgery
- Capsular Scoring
- Wound Management
- Scar Revision
- Facial Resurfacing
- GYN ONC
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Ovarian Cysts
- Liver resection
- Radical prostatect.
J-Plasma is a partable 3-1 generator (Monopolar Bipolar and J-Plasma).
Product Configuration allows for a wide range of applications (open or laparoscopic)
Pencil grip instrument in two lengths 4,4cm and 15cm. Instruments are equipped with retracted blade for controlled ablation and coagulation.
Pistol grip instruments in two lengths 15cm and 33cm for open and laparoscopic procedures.
- 2 Chi Paper – Ovarian Cancer Surgical Paradigm
- Laroussi Paper – Effects of Low Temp Plasma on Prostate Cancer Cells
- Boeni Paper – Safety of Tumescent Liposuction
- J-Plasma Rhinophyma Feature Story
- Utilization of J-Plasma for Surgical Wound Debridement
- Thermal Effect of J-Plasma Energy in a Porcine Tissue Model Implications for Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Novel Surgical Approach to Breast Capsule Scoring with J-Plasma
- Novel Surgical Approach Targeting Chronic Pelvic Pain with J-Plasma
- J-Plasma Surgical Treatment of Endometriosis
- J-Plasma Monopolar Electrosurgery Argon Beam and CO2 Laser Comparative Evaluation of Thermal-Spread in a Porcine Tissue Model
- J-Plasma Role in Treating and Preventing Intraabdominal Adhesions
- Endometriosis Pelvic Pain J-Plasma Final
- Economics of Treating Female Chronic Pelvic Pain